- Small Business “S-Election” is due by the 15th day of the 3rd month after the start date of the entity.
- Limited Liability Companies — Tax Entity Classification Election is due within 75 days of creating the LLC, or before March 15th if elections are to be retroactive to January 1st.
15th of Each Month
- Federal payroll taxes withheld from employee’s payroll and employer’s matching taxes are due on the 15th day of the month following the month that federal payroll taxes exceed $2,500.
20th of Each Month
- Sales tax returns are due.
April 15th, June 15th, September 15th, January 15th
- Due dates for paying quarterly estimated income tax payments for individuals.
April 30th, June 30th, September 30th, January 31st
- Form 941 — Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Louisiana Payroll Tax Withholding Report
- Louisiana Department of Labor Unemployment Tax Report
- Federal Unemployment Tax Deposit
- Issue W-2’s to employees and 1099’s to individuals for payment of contract labor, rent and interest
- 940 Federal Unemployment Return
- Send W-3 AND Social Security Administration (SSA) copies of W-2s to SSA
- Send L-3 and State of Louisiana copies of W-2s to Louisiana Department of Revenue
- Personal Property Tax Return
- Corporate Income Tax Return Due
- Occupational Licenses Renewal
- Individual Income Tax Return and Occupational Licenses Renewal
- State Annual Report to the Louisiana Secretary of State