Complete Payroll Services
Payroll preparation and the related reporting process are among the most difficult administrative duties facing small businesses. Federal and state income tax withholding rates constantly change. There are many different due dates to comply with. Preparing federal and state payroll tax returns and doing year-end reconciliations are time consuming tasks. For these reasons, it makes sense for many small businesses to outsource their payroll preparation and payroll tax filing services to those with experience.
Outsourcing payroll preparation and tax filing offers the following benefits:
- It saves you money by not having to hire and train a qualified employee to handle your payroll.
- It saves you from the possibility of incurring substantial penalties and interest by missing deadlines or preparing tax returns incorrectly.
- It keeps all of your personnel and payroll information confidential.
- It saves you time, which allows you to focus on the more productive aspects of your business.
- It gives you peace of mind knowing that your employees are having the correct amount of taxes withheld from their paychecks.
With our Complete Payroll Service, you provide us with employees’ salaries, hourly rates and the hours worked and we do the rest. We will:
- Compute your employees’ gross pay, tax deductions and other deductions such as retirement contributions, insurance deductions and cafeteria plan deductions.
- Print your payroll checks and make direct deposits.
- Provide you with reports that give individual payroll amounts and payroll totals by department.
- Compute your payroll tax liabilities and provide you with payment instructions.
- Prepare your federal and state payroll tax returns.
- Prepare your W-2’s at the end of the year.
Assisted Payroll Services
If you prefer to prepare your own payroll checks, but want to leave the payroll tax reporting up to professionals, we can prepare your monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax reports. It is best to have these reports filled out by professionals with experience.
We can prepare the following reports:
- Form 941 — Federal Quarterly Payroll Tax Report
- Form 940 — Federal Annual Unemployment Tax Report
- Form L-1 — State of Louisiana Withholding Tax Report
- Form LDOL-ES4 — State of Louisiana Quarterly Unemployment Tax Report
- Form W-2 — Annual Statement of Wages and Taxes Withheld