Today, more than ever, providing the highest quality tax services requires a comprehensive working knowledge of current tax law as well a the practical application of such laws. Privately held companies require expert assistance in monitoring and interpreting the complex and ever-changing tax environment in which they operate. Our objective is simple: to minimize your tax obligations through proper, thorough, and creative planning.
A complete array of tax planning services. Using the latest internal and external information technology, along with our extensive network of professional resources, we perform in-depth research to provide creative solutions to the difficult issues.
A broad range of experience. As a result of our diverse and expanding client base, our tax specialists are experts in corporate and individual tax preparation and has experience in a broad range of tax planning issues. Our expertise and vast resources enable us to save money on your income taxes today and effectively plan for tomorrow.
We provide Tax Preparation and Compliance Services for small to medium sized non-public entities. Our clients save time and money with our assistance with compliance with sales and use taxes, property taxes as well as state, local taxes and federal taxes. We can also assist with special tax credits like manufacturing tax credits. We also prepare returns and advise individuals with their Federal, State, and Local tax compliance concerns.
- Maximize year-end deductions such as:
- Timing of recognition of income and deductions to most effective tax year(s)
- Recognizing losses to balance capital gains before December 23rd (depending on how the calendar falls)
- Home office use and charitable contributions
- Establish tax deferred vehicles such as Profit Sharing, Money Purchase, SEP, Salary Deferral Employee Plan, SIMPLE IRA plans
- Correct use of tax entities (S-Corp, C-Corp, etc.)
- Quarterly Estimates — verify adequacy of federal and state estimated tax payments to avoid penalties.
- Individual returns — Prepare annual Federal and State income tax returns including Forms 1040, 1040A & 1040EZ
- Corporations and small business — Forms 1120 and 1120S
- Payroll — Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return, Form 940 Federal Unemployment Report
- Partnership and Limited Liability Corporations (LLC’s) — Form 1065
Corporate and Individual Estimated Taxes
Many self-employed business owners and some types of corporations, have to compute and send in federal and state tax payments throughout the year. These taxes are estimated based on the expected profits for the year. We can help you figure your estimated tax liability taking into consideration the recent changes in the tax law and provide you with the payment vouchers for you to send in your estimated income tax payments.
Strategic Planning Meetings
By analyzing your financial statements, together we can discuss and develop strategic plans, increasing the strengths and maximizing the resources of your company.
Review Tax Situation & Implementation Tax Reduction Strategies
Our clients “keep more of their hard-earned money” because our CPAs continuously advise them on how to reduce their tax bill. We review our client’s tax situation and implement tax reduction strategies. We work closely with our clients to ensure that their business plans are adequately supported financially.
We are offering the following incentives to new tax clients: